in Corporate Income Tax by
YA 2018/19

1 Answer

0 votes
by (4.8k points)
Yes if the income is exempt due to the fact it is earned in foreign currency, then you should be ale to claim the exemption.  But you might have to prove that it came in as foreign currency and it was converted to LKR as the beneficiary account was in LKR. If the bank statement or other document shows the equivalent USD amount remitted, I guess it should suffice.
Thanks for the reply.
Could you please refer me the section also, it would be great.