in VAT by

1 Answer

0 votes
by (920 points)
At this moment, there's no any option.

You have to visit the IRD with a company director's request to get a copy of the submitted return. Without the director request letter, it's hard to obtain.

Sometime you can get the copy of the return, if you already received an assessment. By showing the relevant assessment notice you can obtain the return copy.

Related questions