in VAT by
Local consultant (registered for VAT) incurred foreign travel expenses (air ticket) on behalf of his client which expenses are not liable for VAT. Can they request the reimbursement via expense claim (internal document) without invoicing. To avoid VAT charge back to client company?

Please log in or register to answer this question.