Income tax on parents funds

asked Aug 11, 2017 in Income Tax by Janith
I am a university student but I do some business as an individual. I file income tax return for my business income. My parents who directly pay my university course fees.  My question is whether the payments made by my parents on behalf of me for the university course make a taxable income for me which i need to disclose in my tax return?

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.

Related questions

0 answers
1 answer
1 answer
asked Jul 21, 2016 in IR Department by Visio (4,210 points)