Distributor or Commission Agent

asked Aug 24, 2016 in NBT by anonymous
I had Cigerette Distribution business in 2013/2014 .IR says i have to pay VAT one Cigerette wholesale .

I buy stocks from Company and distributes to Whole sellers and Retailers.Do i have to Pay one cigerette wholesale and retail because im a Distributor???

If so how can calculate payable tax??


1 Answer

0 votes
answered Aug 24, 2016 by Kusal
How have you recorded your revenue? Is it only the commission?

Related questions

1 answer
asked Feb 16, 2018 in NBT by anonymous
0 answers
asked Feb 14, 2018 in NBT by Gamage
1 answer
asked Jan 8, 2017 in NBT by Pasan (120 points)
1 answer
asked Mar 31, 2018 in NBT by Chathuranga (460 points)