How do you amend the VAT return?

asked Oct 1, 2013 in General Questions by KamalK (120 points)
We have filed a VAT return few months back with an error. We need to correct it. How can we do it? What is the procedure for amending VAT returns?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered May 30, 2016 by wmthushara (3,830 points)
please refer this.