Should I declare dividend income?

asked Oct 17, 2013 in Income Tax by Piyalsri (550 points)
Should I declare dividend income received from share investments in CSE in the return?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered Nov 4, 2016 by wmthushara (3,830 points)
Yes, you have to mention it as Income not forming part of Total Statutory Income cage. (no 90 cage in Income Tax Return)